Image Credit: iStock
These are a list of some ingredients we overlook in customer service. But they go a long way in determining the real taste of the soup.
- Thank the customer
- Follow up
- Go beyond service expectations – make them feel they’re paying you far less than the value.
- Provide “special” offers
- Remember special details about the customer
- Use the customer’s firstname
- Give special treatment when possible
- Ask advice
- Listen, don’t interrupt
- Acknowledge the customer’s emotions and concerns
- Take time to serve
- Elicit feedback Addressing Customer Needs.
- Make friends, not war!