Photo Credit: iStock
1. Reliability: this is the ability to provide what was promised, dependably and accurately
Action strategy : make sure that you correctly identify customer needs, promise only what you can deliver, and follow through to ensure that the product or service was received as promised. If there’s a change of plan, carry them along.
2. Assurance: The ability to convey trust and confidence.
Action strategy : Provide service assertively by using positive communication techniques and describing products and services accurately.
3. Presentation: The physical facility, equipment and the appearance of personnel.
Action strategy : keep your workspaces neat and organised. Dress professionally, and maintain excellent hygiene standards.
4. Empathy: The degree of care and individual attention provided to customers.
Action strategy : listen for emotions in your customers’ messages. Put yourself in their place and respond compassionately by offering service to address their needs and concerns.
5. Responsiveness: The willingness to help customers and provide prompt services.
Action strategy: Be proactive!
6. Know Your Customer’s